Wouldn’t it be nice to find the fountain of youth? Now there is a way to help with hiding those years that appear on your skin. PRP treatments are done using your own platelets from your blood that contain growth factors that aid in the regeneration of tissue. The process is done with a blood draw that is then spun down to extract the platelets. The serum is then distributed topically on the skin followed by a micro needling procedure to inject it back into the skin. Another method is to inject with a needle and syringe in order to provide a deeper treatment.
Check out the perks of PRP treatment……
1. Fine lines and wrinkles. PRP will aid in collage production while micro needling will tighten the skin. Treat those problem areas around the eyes, forehead, and lips.
2. Get rid of ugly scars. This treatment done with a micro needling machine will break up that tough scar tissue while PRP will regenerate new tissue and grow new cells.
3. Tighten saggy skin. This is done by injecting PRP at a deeper level with a higher concentration of serum.
4. Speed the healing of new injury’s or treat old injuries. PRP will aid in the regeneration of tissue, ligaments, and muscle. Condition include, but are not limited to….
Muscle, tendon, and ligament strains
Sprains and muscle tears
Post surgery healing
5. Hair growth. PRP will bring hair growth back to areas of limited or no hair.
6. Improve sexual dysfunction. This treatment can help bring back the sensitivity needed to make things exciting again and reduce any pain.
7. Urinary incontinence- this treatment will tighten the bladder muscles and stimulate cell growth.
Book an appointment today to bring back the youth in you.